Page Banner

Section C - Water Management District Certification

Document Type: 
Application Information
Author Name: 
Bureau of Public Land Administration

For application for Release of Canal Reservations:

Section A and C should first be sent to the respective Water Management District. The Water Management District Office should return the application with its recommendation to the applicant prior to the applicant submitting it to DEP.

         - The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) requires submittal of the SFWMD application along with DEP’s application as well as the SFWMD application fee.

         - If the reservation is in an Everglades Drainage District (EDD) deed, apply for release to the SFWMD. A statement in the first paragraph of one of the following Laws of Florida Chapter Numbers identifies EDD deeds: 6456. 6957, 4717 or 20658. Contact the SFWMD Real Estate Division for an application.

For contact information for each respective District CLICK HERE.

Last Modified:
January 19, 2023 - 2:14pm

Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: