Page Banner

Permitting and Compliance Assistance Program

Hazardous Waste Financial Assurance Forms

Financial Assurance Forms & Form Guidance

For proof of financial responsibility, originally signed duplicates of financial mechanism(s) shall be submitted on the appropriate form(s) pursuant to Rule 62‑730.180(6)(a), F.A.C.. DEP Form 62‑730.900(4)(a)-(r) are available below.

Note: If a letter of credit or a surety bond is used, a standby trust fund agreement [Forms 62-730.900(4)(f) or (r)] is also needed.


Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: