Page Banner

Division of Law Enforcement


When do I need to report a spill?

Spills of petroleum products and other hazardous substances must be reported if they exceed certain quantities. View more information regarding reporting criteria.

Whom should I call to report a spill?

Call the State Warning Point at 1-800-320-0519. 


Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: