Page Banner

Hazardous Waste Facility Financial Guarantee Bond to Demonstrate Financial Assurance

  • A Standby Trust Fund Agreement must also be established when using a bond for financial assurance
  • Documents must have original signatures; not stamps or copies
  • Surety must be listed with Circular 570
  • Power of Attorneys (POAs) must have embossed seal
  • Check the Legal Entity name (owner/operator) at
  • See additional resources below under "Form Instructions"

Return to the Hazardous Waste Financial Assurance Forms webpage.

Form Number: 
Effective-Revision Date: 
Thursday, January 5, 1995
Form Instructions: 
Last Modified:
May 18, 2022 - 2:57pm

Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: