Page Banner

Solid Waste Facility Performance Bond

  • A Standby Trust Fund Agreement must be established when using a bond as financial assurance.
  • See additional resources below under "Form Instructions".
  • Reductions of Penal Sum or Facility Amounts, in accordance with the terms of the bond and FDEP regulations, require prior written permission from the FDEP Tallahassee office (the DEP Secretary or their designee). Authorization will be addressed to Surety or Surety’s representative and will specify bond to be changed. Neither a cost estimate nor District approval is sufficient authorization to reduce.

Return to the Solid Waste Financial Assurance Forms and Form Guidance webpage.

Form Number: 
Effective-Revision Date: 
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Last Modified:
September 28, 2022 - 10:43am

Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: