Page Banner

Bureau of Public Land Administration

Easement Requests on State-Owned Uplands


Easement Requests on State-Owned Uplands


The Department receives approximately 70-80 easement requests per year.  Most of these requests involve utilities, such as, electric transmission/distribution lines, gas mains, potable water mains, transportation rights-of-way, or wastewater mains.  The remainder are typically related to private access that serve private property (i.e. single-family home access). 


Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: