Page Banner

Industrial Wastewater Business Portal (BP) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I apply for my PIN?

First-time users can register by visiting the DEP Business Portal. Once on the Welcome screen, please select the Submit icon and then the PIN Application.

Note: First-time users must complete this form by signing it and having it notarized. Once the form is received and processed by DEP, a PIN number will be generated and sent to the email address listed within 24 to 48 hours.

How do I apply for an Industrial Wastewater NPDES permit using the new portal?

Select the Apply icon, then the Discharge icon, and select the applicable IW application form icon. Currently only the Generic Permit for Discharge of Ground Water from Dewatering Operations icon is available.

What do I do if my PIN is invalid?

If you receive an error message when using your PIN, please contact the DEP Service Desk via email, or call 850-245-7555.

How do I renew my expired or expiring permit?

First select the Submit icon, then the Renewal icon and finally the applicable IW application form icon.

Will the system save my information?

Yes, if you are unable to complete your application, the system will save your information at your last point. To continue with the application process, from the welcome screen select the Continue icon and then select the An Incomplete Self Service Authorization icon. All your incomplete applications will be listed in this screen.

What forms of payment are accepted at the Business Portal?

The Business Portal allows applicants to pay their application fees using Visa/Master card or by personal/business checks.

Last Modified:
November 1, 2017 - 8:49am

Some content on this site is saved in an alternative format. The following icons link to free Reader/Viewer software:
PDF: | Word: | Excel: